CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Now What?

So now that I have my own official blog, what do I do? Since I'm not sure, I'll have to ponder this for awhile.

Whilst I might get street cred from the kids for keeping up with the times and gettin' a blog, "old ones" like me will probably take our time thinkin' before we blog. Very much unlike the young ones of today who cross the street then look for cars. They probably get their blogs, plunge head first, and blog away. No direction...no forethought...no plan. Much like their day to day 'living on the edge' philosophy...e.g. buying the latest electronic gadget even though the one they have is plenty good enough. Spending their last dime today with no fear of how they are going to pay for tomorrow's bills.

No, my blog won't proceed this way. What will my blog say? What is my blog's goal? What is my blog's point? There are so many questions that my blog could ruminate. I'll think about this some more. B/c tomorrow is another day.

0 comments: